beauty desire ~ feel your inner fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tammin Sursok

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~ dearie.
~ dearie.

~ bd coins : 260
~ postovi : 241
~ reputacija : 0

Tammin Sursok Empty
PostSubject: Tammin Sursok   Tammin Sursok EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:58 pm

~ I've become a lot stronger and I know more about who I am now I don't have my support group and family around me. Things that were important to me before aren't so much now and I've become a lot more centered.
Back to top Go down
~ dearie.
~ dearie.

Tammin Sursok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tammin Sursok   Tammin Sursok EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:58 pm

~ When people get too thin and they don't get enough brain food, they start to look dead in the face. Their eyes look dead. That stuff doesn't appeal to me. Women who starve themselves to be skinny don't look happy to me.
Back to top Go down
~ dearie.
~ dearie.

Tammin Sursok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tammin Sursok   Tammin Sursok EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:59 pm

~ American men are so different to Australian guys. Here, a guy will follow you in a car until you stop. You learn to just say yes and give them a false number.
Back to top Go down
~ dearie.
~ dearie.

Tammin Sursok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tammin Sursok   Tammin Sursok EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:00 pm

~ Launching my career in Hollywood was my idea, but suddenly I wasn't so sure if I could make it alone. So I went out and bought a dog and a brand-new yellow Beetle car. I knew I'd never have the heart to abandon my Maltese dog, Tiger, and a new car gave me a sense of security.
Back to top Go down
~ dearie.
~ dearie.

Tammin Sursok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tammin Sursok   Tammin Sursok EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:01 pm

~ (On her album): I write music and lyrics. I've probably written lyrics for over 100 songs in the last couple of years, so that's definitely a strong point for me. I see song-writing as the heart and soul of being an artist. That's why this album is me.
Back to top Go down
~ dearie.
~ dearie.

Tammin Sursok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tammin Sursok   Tammin Sursok EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:01 pm

~ (On her debut single "Pointless Relationship"): The first time I heard the song I could understand where it was going. This girl is going out with this guy in this relationship and she thinks it's going to be everything she ever dreamed of, but it's doomed to fail because they both want different things. It's a feeling everyone can definitely relate to, because there's always a relationship in your life that never comes out the way you thought it would in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
~ dearie.
~ dearie.

Tammin Sursok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tammin Sursok   Tammin Sursok EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:02 pm

~ I could have stayed longer on the show (Home & Away), and they asked me to but it's hard to focus on two things at once. I want to focus on my music now.
Back to top Go down
~ dearie.
~ dearie.

Tammin Sursok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tammin Sursok   Tammin Sursok EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:03 pm

~ I've been brought up in the music industry. Mum is a classically trained pianist and guitar player, and still teaches guitar, so I've been exposed to music all my life.
Back to top Go down
~ dearie.
~ dearie.

Tammin Sursok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tammin Sursok   Tammin Sursok EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:04 pm

~ I knew the music I liked and I knew who I was. But I didn't know how to show that musically yet. And I knew that if I did sign I wouldn't have a long-term career. And that's what I want, because music is something I'm really passionate about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tammin Sursok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tammin Sursok   Tammin Sursok Empty

Back to top Go down

Tammin Sursok
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
beauty desire ~ feel your inner fire :: BEAUTY DESIRE MULTIMEDIA :: it's all because of you :: baby come closer-
Jump to: